THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of The International Federation of Aromatherapists will be held on 29th April 2017 11am – 14.45pm at 146 South Ealing Road, W5 4QJ to conduct the following businesses:
MORNING 11:00 – 12:45
1. Welcome address by the Chair
2. Confirm and approve minutes of the AGM held on 30th January 2016
3. Receive and adopt annual Report and audited financial statement for the year ending 31.12.2016
4. Consider & approve appointment of Directors for the year 2017-2018 (please contact the office to apply)
a) Financial Overview
b) Education Overview
c) PR Overview
d) International Overview
5. Ratify admission of new committee members.
6. Consider & approve amendments to Articles of Association
7. Discuss any other matter with the permission of the chair
8. Thanks and closure of formal business.
AFTERNOON 12:45 – 14:45
12:45 – 13:45 Buffet lunch
13:45 – 14:45 Demonstration: Thai Massage for Health and Well-Being with Napalai Cain (IFA Council Member 2014 – Present)
“An Ancient Art of Body Therapy for Healing, Health and Transformation”
It was believed that Thai Massage was originally practiced to cure ailments within the family, e.g. husband giving massage to his wife, wife giving massage to her husband, children giving massage to their parents and grandparent
“Thai massage is an interactive manipulation of the body using passive stretching and gentle pressure along energy lines” . It is a whole and total approach to wellness.
Napalai is a qualified Aromatherapist and is an IFA Principal Teacher. She has accreditations in Spa and Wellness treatments from the Thai Ministry of Public Health, CIBTAC, IFA, OPI as well as being Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association (WABA) Certified in Watsu 1 and 2. Napalai has made social contributions to the Spa and Wellness Industry, by being the Vice President of the Thai Spa Association. She has been selected to represent the Thai Government (Ministry of Labour) as their “Expert on Beauty Therapy” at the 8th ASEAN Skills Competition in 2010 in Bangkok and the World Skills Competition in London in 2011 and in Leipzig, Germany in 2013.
14:45 – 15:00 Collection of CPD certificate
3 CPD certificate for full day attendance. Please note this event is free of charge to IFA members but you must confirm attendance in advance to accommodate numbers by completie the AGM Booking Form