CPD and Short Course Accreditation
The IFA is now offering Accreditation to CPD and Short course providers. The aim of this scheme is to independently approve short courses, CPD Courses and workshops in Aromatherapy.
The benefits of this for providers are:
- Use of the ‘IFA CPD Accredited’ quality mark assuring the public that your course meets our standards and Qualifications Credit Framework (QCF)
- Promoted through the Aromatherapy Times Magazine
- Promoted through the IFA Website making your courses accessible to the public
- Member attendance to one of your courses will gain valuable CPD points, which is a requirement of continual membership
- Gaining a relationship with the oldest and largest organisation in Aromatherapy since 1985
- Course topics to include but not prohibited to aromatherapy, massage, health and safety, business and various complementary health courses.
To apply please complete the CPD Accreditation form which briefly includes the following:
- Course specifications; hours, contents, venue etc.
- Tutor qualifications
- Health and Safety
- Terms and Conditions
Once a course is CPD Accredited by the IFA it can be run as many times as you wish within a given year by the same tutor. Each course must be approved individually for the fee £100 or a provider may register up to 3 courses within a given year, which is £250.